We are more than just Housing...
The Georgia Sustainable Communities Alliance (GSCA) is a Georgia Non Profit Corporation established to provide resources for the planning and development of Green, sustainable communities in Rural and Urban Georgia. GSCA understands that the needs of Georgians vary regionally and we will use a holistic approach to assist Communities and Leaders in identifying solutions for Community building based on those needs. While we are a statewide organization, our core area of focus for project development and resource deployment will be in Rural and Urban Census tracks that are traditionally underserved, targeted by local municipalities for revitalization or designated as qualified CRA censuses track for Housing and Economic Development purposes.
What We Do
- Develop and assist with the implementation of strategic plans with rural and urban partner organizations through our public and private associations.
- We promote and provide access through our membership to livable-wage jobs throughout the state.
- We promote and provide access to quality healthcare services in rural and working-class Georgia communities.
- We promote and provide access to educational resources that build the capacity of the communities in which we live and work; we accomplish this through our community partners & membership.
- We can facilitate the submission of AHP applications to the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta (FHLBA) for GSCA member housing agencies. With GSCA member banks in Good Credit standing with the FHLBA.